Happy first day of spring! Today’s the day everyone’s been waiting for all winter long; the good days are back!
There are a lot of reasons to celebrate spring’s arrival: blooming trees, longer days, warmer weather. But the main reason we are all fuzzy is that many of our favorite ingredients are back: ramps, peas, asparagus, and so much more produces will begin to pop up on the markets and groceries over the next few weeks. So we’ve crafted a dinner recipes selection to best highlight the season’s opening.
- 1. Chic Club Sandwich with Smoked Salmon and Avocado
- 2. Tomato, Asparagus and Anchovies Salad
- 3. Rhubarb Strawberry Sauce
- 4. Pan Fried Salmon with Fresh Herbs Yogurt Sauce
- 5. Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomato
- 6. Spicy Parmesan Crusted Shrimp
- 7. Turkey Wraps with Feta and Fresh Spinach
- 8. Asparagus with Orange Sauce
- 9. Fresh Spinach Salad with Orange
- 10. Roast Peppers