Ingredients list for Turkey Wraps with Fresh Spinach & Feta
Serves 4 :
- 6 large wheat tortillas (or 12 smalls)
- 1 cup (250ml) vinegar, honey and mustard mix for the marinade
- 4 turkey scallops
- 7 ounces (200g) feta cheese
- 10 ounces (300g) fresh spinach leaves
- 10 dried tomatoes that were kept in oil (recipe here!)
1. The day before or few hours before cooking: cover turkey scallops with half the marinade (vinegar, honey, mustard).
2. Before serving time: grill the turkey scallops (or pan fry) and cut them in thin stripes.
3. Mix spinach, crushed feta cheese, turkey stripes, diced dried tomatoes and remaining marinade in a large bowl.
4. Heat the tortillas in the microwave oven for 20 seconds. Garnish the tortillas and serve immediately.
Tip: To make the wraps creamier, you can use a different sauce for the garnish instead of the marinade. Make your own thick vinaigrette with yogurt or mayonnaise.
Did you try these turkey wraps? Please share your comments below!
Don’t miss: Blackcurrant Curd Tarts Recipe