Apart from the fact that spinach is an excellent, healthy vegetable, I love its raw taste in salads. It goes very well with citrus, but also with apples and cheese (mozzarella, parmesan …).
Orange segments, red onion, pine nuts and enough salad make this a healthy recipe with vitamins.
Ingredients list for spinach salad with orange recipe
- 2 large handfuls of fresh spinach
- 2 oranges
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Salt and pepper
Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Butter Sauce
1. Wash, drain and dry the spinach, then put it in a bowl. Peel and chop the onion and put in the bowl along with the spinach.
2. Peel the oranges. Make oranges supremes: detach the wedges from each other with the blade of a serrated knife between the thin membranes. Work over a container so as to collect the orange juice.
3. Cut orange segments into two or three depending on their size and add spinach and pine nuts.
4. Mix orange juice with oil, salt and pepper.
5. Pour the sauce over the salad, mix well and serve immediately. Bon appetit!