I‘ve recently started buying fresh eggs on a subscribing service offered by a local farmers network, since it seemed like more cost effective than buying a bunch at the grocery store. But now that I get two dozens of eggs every week, I can’t seem to keep up with them. If I didn’t start looking for new, creative ways to use them, my lovely eggs will probably quickly become stale. So here are some great recipes and preservation tips that I found featuring fresh herbs.
- 1. Mushrooms & Chives Omelette
- 2. Egg Bread Buns
- 3. How to Cook Eggs Easily
- 4. Bacon Egg Casserole
- 5. Scrambled Eggs with Mushrooms
- 6. What to Do With Leftover Egg Yolks?
- 7. How to Prepare a Beaten Egg Yolk for Glazing Your Pastry
- 8. What to Do With Leftover Egg Whites?
- 9. How to Poach an Egg
- 10. Goat Cheese, Sweet Pepper Omelet