This kids recipe in very original and easy. To make it short, it’s the perfect recipe for kids who want to learn to cook. If you tell me otherwise, I simply won’t believe you. Unless you don’t know how to break eggs? It’s really something fun to do with your kids. Put all your ingredients on the table and you will see your little ones coming to see what’s happening.
This time, eggs will not be cooked in boiling water but rather in the oven. Once the cooking finished, you will present your bread buns filled with egg, cream, tomato and parsley. Your kids will find them so good and pretty that they will be asking for all year long!
A bread roll per person is more than enough. You can take two kinds of rolls — country bread and white bread — but white bread tastes better for this recipe. The whole thing is very satisfying, so you’ll only have to add a little dessert right after. I don’t think children will ask you for something else today!
Preparation time: 5 min
Baking time: 10 to 20 minutes
Ingredients list: egg bread rolls
- Small round bread rolls (preferably white bread)
- 4 small eggs
- 4 tbsp coffee cream
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons (50 g) grated cheese
- Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
Spicy Baked Chicken Tenders
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F ( 180°C) and cover your baking tray with parchment paper so that your bread rolls won’t stick.
2. Behead the bread rolls, keep little hats for the next steps.
3. Remove most of the bread without breaking the back, press down with your fingers to make a well.
4. Cut the cherry tomatoes in quarters.
5. Pour 1 tbsp of coffee cream into the bottom of your bread.
6. Break the egg over, add the halved cherry tomatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese and parsley. You’ll probably have a bit of egg white that could run down. It does not matter.
7. Add salt, pepper and close with “hats”.
8. Then put the bread on the baking tray and bake for at least 10 min. You can go up to 20 minutes without worrying, depending on your taste.
Serve hot, with a green salad and your meal is ready. So what do you think of this easy kids recipe?