The scrambled eggs with truffles is a famous recipe, but you can cook the scrambled eggs more simply by preparing them with mushrooms, those of layer that you buy throughout the year and those you pick up during your pickings. Easy and very tasty, this recipe is prepared in two steps and three movements.
Calories: 270 kcal per person..
Preparation time: 10 minutes-
Cook: 10 min
Ingredients list: scrambled eggs with mushrooms
- 8 eggs
- 1lb 500 g mushrooms
- 4 tbsp of cream
- 2 3/4 tablespoons (40 g) butter
- 2 tbsp oil
- Pepper from the mill
Preparation of ingredients scrambled eggs with mushrooms
- Cut the foot earthy mushrooms and clean them.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Break opeufs in a bowl, sprinkle with a pinch of salt, give a few turns of the mill, I add cream and butter cut into small pieces.
- Beat all ingredients.
Preparation: scrambled eggs with mushrooms
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the mushrooms over high heat, salt and pepper and cook over very low heat.
- Heat a little butter in a skillet, cook eggs over low heat, stirring constantly to link without lumps, all has to be smooth.
- When the eggs begin to take good, add mushrooms and continue cooking until all is fully cooked.
- Serve immediately.
So what do you think about this scrambled eggs recipe?