Football season is ending soon as the Super Bowl inching closer. If you enjoy sitting back in your sofa and watching your favorite team, you probably also enjoy the snacking that goes along with it. When it comes to football food, wings and beer are maybe to be the first on the row, sticks and dips are likely a close second, but maybe its time to try something new! So here are 12 football food recipes idea that deviate from the norm:
- 1. Potato Pancakes with Smoked Salmon: Potato Pancakes with Smoked Salmon
- 2. Beef Yakitori with swiss cheese: Find the Beef Yakitori with swiss cheese recipe here
- 3. Beet and Goat Cheese Dip: Find the beet goat cheese dip recipe here
- 4. Seafood and Pesto Quiche: Seafood and Pesto Quiche
- 5. Hasselback Potatoes: Hasselback Potatoes — by She Makes and Bakes
- 6. Baked Camembert Apple Tart: Find Baked Camembert Apple Tart
- 7. Olive, Bacon and Cheese Bread: Olive, Bacon and Cheese Bread
- 8. Baked Apple Shortbread Pastry: Get the Baked Apple Shortbread Pastry recipe here
- 9. Nutella or Quince Jam Shortbread Bars: Nutella or Quince Jam Shortbread Bars
- 10. Spicy Chicken Breasts On Pancakes: Spicy Chicken Breasts On Pancakes
- 10. Pear Puff Pastry Tarts: Get the Pear Puff Pastry Tarts recipe here
- 12. Healthy Zucchini and Chicken Bread: Healthy Zucchini and Chicken Bread
- 13. Granola Bars With Oats and Coconut: Get the step by step instructions here.
- 14. Broccoli Quiche with Ham and Brie Cheese: Get this healthy quiche recipe here.
- 15. Cucumber And Goat Cheese Roll: Find the cucumber and goat cheese recipe here