Here is a recipe for spicy chicken breasts accompanied by colored sweet peppers, served on a pancake crepe. This chicken recipe is quick to make, tasty, colorful, light and doesn’t require many ingredients apart from the pancake batter. We can imagine it as an accompaniment for rice or pasta as well. The success is guaranteed so don’t wait!
Ingredients list for spicy chicken with peppers on pancakes
To garnish 4 pancakes:
- 2/3 lb (300g) chicken breast, diced
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 small yellow pepper
- A dash of olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of curry
- A little salt
- Pancake batter
1. Sear the diced chicken breasts in a little oil, then add the curry powder and salt, mix and let brown.
2. Mix peppers, sliced chicken and let the flavors blend a few minutes over low heat. Adjust the seasoning to your liking.
3. Prepare and decorate your pancakes with the chicken, dispense onto plates.
4. Serve hot or warm, it’s delicious!
If you have too many peppers you can keep and freeze some that you already cut to garnish pizza or accompany a dish with rice.
Spicy Chicken Breast with Peppers recipe inspired by tropchou