Another recipe we experimented with during our vacation! The marriage of all these ingredients makes a complete meal, ideal for a picnic. It can be enjoyed like any savory cake, but also for a light evening meal with a quick salad!
Ingredients list for the chicken and zucchini bread
- 1 1/2 cup (150g) of flour
- 2/3 cup (100g) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 3 1/2 tbsl (5 cl) olive oil
- 4/5 cup (20 cl) of milk
- Salt, pepper and a little garlic
- (100 g) grated cheese
- A log of goat cheese
- 1 large zucchini (about 300 g)
- A dash of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chives
- (150 g) of chicken (or steak) into pieces and cooked
1. Lightly grease a loaf pan.
2. Cut the log of goat cheese into pieces. Book.
3. Wash and cut the zucchini into small pieces. In a skillet, pour olive oil and throw the zucchini in. Salt, pepper at your convenience and fry over medium heat for 10 minutes. Book.
4. Mix the flour, cornflour and baking powder. Add the eggs, then gradually stir in the olive oil.
5. Do the same with milk. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
6. Add the grated cheese and mix.
7. Finally stir zucchini, goat, chicken and chives in. Mix.
8. Put the batter in the pan and bake for about 45/50 minutes at 360°f (180°c).
9. Wait for the pan to cool completely. Then store the zucchini and chicken bread in the refrigerator until serving.