This watermelon granita is a pure bliss. Easy and healthy, you can make this frozen summer dessert with only 3 ingredients to serve to all your super-impressed dinner guests.
Ingredients list for the Lime Watermelon Granita
- 4 cups watermelon, deseeded and cubed
- ¼ cup sugar (or 2 tabespoons truvia sweetener)
- Juice from ½ lime
One-Pan Cajun Chicken
1. In a blender, combine watermelon, sugar and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
2. Transfer the mixture into a shallow dish and freeze for 4-6 hours, until set.
3. Once the granita has frozen, scrape granita with a fork to make ice shavings and serve immediately. Enjoy!