Quinoa salad is both nutritive and light. Fresh as a Greek salad, this full dish, healthy and quickly prepared is perfect for summer evenings.
Level of difficulty: Easy
Preparation time: 20 min
Ingredients Quinoa Salad
150 g quinoa
150 g mixed salad
150 g of frozen broccoli
150 g smoked salmon from Scotland
4 cl lime juice
4 tablespoons olive oil
100 g of frozen sliced carrots
100 g zucchini, sliced frozen
40 g finely chopped onion
Preparation Quinoa Salad
- Heat two saucepans of salted water, place the quinoa in the first and in the second, broccoli, carrots, and zucchini.
- Remove vegetables from heat 7 minutes after cooking and rinse.
- Cook quinoa 10 minutes then rinse under cold water.
- Cut the salmon into strips.
- Cool the vegetables and quinoa.
- Place in a bowl: lettuce, vegetables, quinoa, onion and salmon.
- Gently mix the salad, then add olive oil and lemon juice.
- Salt and pepper.
Super-Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownie