Gratin Peach Recipes
For fans or almond flavor, here’s a dessert that fills the urging need for fruit!
A really quick and easy dessert!
Ingredients list: Gratin Peach Recipes
For 6 people:
- 5 fresh peaches (or a can of peaches in syrup)
- 11 tbsp (90g) powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (100g) of almond powder
- 1/2 cup (10cl) liquid cream
- 1/3 cup (80g) butter
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pistachios and cranberries for the decor
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F (180°c).
2. Whisk together eggs, sugar, powdered almonds, cream, melted butter and vanilla.
3. Wash the peaches, cut into quarters. Place 2 large sliced peaches in bottom of the glasses and pour the mixture on.
4. Place a slice of peach on each glass, it will sink but not completely.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes depending on oven… top should be lightly browned.
Sprinkle with crushed pistachios and chopped cranberries …
You can replace peach by apricot if you want.
Don’t miss: Kitchen Basics: The 12 Must-Have Cooking Tools