Add a festive twist to your outdoor gatherings with this delicious and colorful mango salsa with tomato, onion, lime and cilantro. It makes a great side or topping for your grilled meat, poultry and seafood dishes.
Ingredients list for the mango salsa
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (optional)
1. Sprinkle diced onion with 2 tablespoons of salt and lime juice, marinate for about 10 minutes.
2. Put diced mango and tomato into a large bowl. Add cilantro, onion, olive oil and Sriracha.
3. Mix all the ingredients together, refrigerate for at least an hour for the flavors to combine. Serve with grilled chicken or fish.