“A chocolate cake for the crazy chocolate fans is the most simple and extraordinary pleasure.”
Times: 30 minutes
Ingredients Chocolate Cake recipe
For the pastry
- 70 gr of butter soft
- 50 gr caster sugar
- 1 yolk egg
- 100 gr flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g cocoa powder unsweetened
- 200 grams of dark chocolate bitter
- ¼ pint of liquid cream
- 25 g butter
Preparation Chocolate Cake
Preparing the dough
- The dough of Chocolate Cake
- Mix butter, sugar until the mixture whitens
- Add the flour, cocoa, egg yolks and salt.
- Mix until blended.
- Mash the dough and roll into a ball and let stand 2 hours in the fridge. ½ hour before cooking, remove dough from refrigerator and preheat oven to 180 degrees. Butter the pan, spread the batter and top with the pan, put half an hour waxing cold.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes by covering the dough to prevent it from swelling.
- Watch cooking the dough does not burn.
Preparing filling / ganache
- Finely chop the chocolate and pour into a heatproof container.
- In a saucepan, pour the cream and bring to a boil over low heat.
- Pour over chocolate and stir constantly until melted chocolate and cream form a homogeneous mixture. Mix the marrise or spatula to avoid adding air into the mix (ganache).
- Pour over the pastry when it is cooled, spread evenly and place the tart in the refrigerator after covered with a plastic film.
- Remove the pie from the refrigerator 1 hour before serving so that the filling softens a bit and found its brilliant.
Ideas, tips & tricks
For convenience, I advise you to pay 2 times in the hot cream over the chopped chocolate.
Feel free to add some spices in the cream mixture and chocolate. There are a multitude of spices that blend very harmoniously with chocolate and bring out its flavors.
Serve this cake with whipped cream, raspberrycoulis and custard. — Also Read: Tabbouleh Salad