Learn how to make Tabbouleh Salad: Eat light, count the calories, control your weight, exercise, diet with this great low-calories recipe. tabbouleh salad will accompany your barbecue party or served as an entry for your summer lunches. The mix of lemon and mint along with olives and fresh tomatoes gives it an unique taste of summer near the mediterranean sea.
Level of difficulty: easy
Preparation time: 20 min
Resting time: 4 hours
Ingredients: Tabbouleh Salad Recipe
For 4 Persons:
- 100 g medium couscous
- 10 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 2 onions
- few black olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 2 lemons
- 4 c. chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 10 mint leaves
Preparation: Tabbouleh Salad Recipe
- Peel the tomatoes, seed them and cut them into cubes. Wash and cut the cucumber into slices. Peel onions and chop them finely. Soak the couscous by pouring a glass of boiling water over, cover …
- Pour the cooked couscous in a bowl. Add the olive oil and lemon juice. Mix it with onions, tomatoes, parsley and mint. Salt.
- Just before serving, wash the lettuce leaves and dry them. Crouch in a serving dish.
- Remove the top tabbouleh. Garnish with mint leaves and black olives.Serve.
For the Tabbouleh Salad, you can choose a light red wine, easy to drink like a beaujolais, or a rosé from south of France for more freshness.
Tabbouleh Salad Recipe
If the tabbouleh seems too dry, add lemon juice just before serving. — Also Read: French Tarte Tatin recipe