Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Difficulty: Very easy
Ingredients: how to make Tricolor Verrines
Number of persons: 4
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- Diced feta
For the vinaigrette:
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Preparation: how to make Tricolor Verrines
1. Boil tomatoes to get rid of their skin. Peel the cucumber.
2. Cut the tomatoes into small pieces after removing the seeds.
3. Cut the cucumber lengthwise, and seed it. Cut into small cubes of the same size as the tomatoes. Do the same with the feta.
4. Make the dressing and put in the tomatoes and the cucumbers. Mix each preparation.
5. In the glasses, put a layer of cucumber, feta cheese and a layer of a layer of tomatoes. Repeat until the glass is full.
Serve these verrines well chilled.
Also read Lentils and Ham Verrine