- Preparation time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking time: 30 Minutes
- Total time: 1:00
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients: How to make a Ham Verrine
Number of persons: 6
- 6 verrine
- 1/2 cup (100 g) lentils
- 7 ounces (200 g) ham
- 6 creamy cheese (Laughing cow)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, pepper
1. Cook lentils, following the instructions on the package
3. Cut or chop ham slices into small strips.
4. Melt Laughing Cow cheese.
5. When the lentils are ready, place an equal amount of ham in each of the glasses.
6. Pour on top, then finish the lentils warm by covering hot melted cheese.
Here are your verrines glasses ready. Ideal for a dinner aperitif. – Also Read The Right Way to Serve Wine in a Dinner