Here’s a new take on puff appetizers, this time with delicious sundried tomatoes and olives twists.
Ingredients list for Puff Pastry Olives Tomatoes Twists
- 1 puff pastry
- 5 1/3 ounces (150g) dried tomatoes — you can use this recipe
- 5 1/3 ounces (150g) pitted black olives
- 4 basil leaves
- 1 egg yolk
Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
1. Drain the olives, sundried tomatoes and wash the basil leaves. Blend together to get a puree.
2. Spread your pastry. Spread the puree on half the dough then cover the other half.
3. Cut strips about 1 cm wide lengthwise. Then brush with egg yolk.
4. Take the two ends of each strip with your hands and turn in the opposite direction to make that twist.
5. Put the twists on a baking mat, and put in a preheated oven (430°F/ 220°C) for 20 minutes.
Inspiration recipe by Franck