Here is the recipe that show why turmeric is everyone’s favorite food trend! Now you can drink your way to health with this soothing and delicious golden turmeric milk. This ancient Ayurvedic remedy boosts your immune system helping to combat colds, cough, inflammation, joint pain and so much more. Take this recipe and customize however you’d like!
Ingredients list for the turmeric golden milk
- 2 cups (500ml) almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 knob fresh ginger, grated
1.Pour all ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer, whisk well to combine ingredients. Reduce heat to low and simmer for up to 10 minutes.
2. Filter the milk using a fine mesh strainer. Serve with honey and/or dash of cinnamon. Enjoy warm!