Here’s some inspiration for a future dinner: a beautiful summersalad with potatoes and grilled chicken. I like the idea of raw and cooked ingredients; tomatoes complement potato and freshness emerges from this lovely salad! Bake the potatoes and grill the chicken before mixing everything together, then serve this great balanced salad as single dish, helping you to simplify your daily meals for this coming summer!
You’ll make this salad a great success for sure!
Ingredients list for the grilled chicken salad
Serves 4 :
- 1 2/3 lbs (750g) new potatoes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 6 oz (175g) snow peas
- 1 handful of arugula
- 2 spring onions
- Some cherry tomatoes
- 1 oz (30g) butter
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Olive oil
1. Preheat you roven to 360°F (180°C). Wash the potatoes and brush under cold water. Cut them lengthwise.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the potatoes on top. Spread a little butter on the potatoes, and then season. Place in the oven and roast for 30 minutes.
3. Wash and string peas and cut in length. Cook them in a pressure cooker for about ten minutes.
4. Grill chicken in a skillet without adding fat. Leave to cool and cut into strips.
5. Peel and slice the onions. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Wash and dry the salad.
6. Prepare the vinaigrette: Mix three tablespoons of oil and a tablespoon of vinegar with salt and pepper in a bowl. Add fresh chopped herbs—parsley and chives.
7. Put the potatoes, grilled chicken, peas, tomatoes and salad in a bowl. Spread the onions, drizzle with vinaigrette dressing and serve warm or cold.