Spring is also the peak season of artichokes. These large edible flowers can be cooked in many ways and the artichoke consumption can be considered as an art by fine gourmets. Let’s have a look on how some of our favorite bloggers have turned this edible curiosity into a culinary success.
- 1. Stuffed Artichoke – by Angie @ Eclectic Recipes
- 2. Oven Braised Artichokes with Garlic and Thyme – by Gourmande in the Kitchen
- 3. Panzanella with Artichokes & Olives – by Kitchen Confidante
- 4. Carciofi alla Giudia (Fried Artichoke Recipe) – by Daily Unadventures in Cooking
- 5. Baked Stuffed Artichokes with Leeks – by The italian Dish