For a romantic dinner for two, a quick meal or a tasty snack, this shrimp stir-fry is very quick and easy to prepare. Sesame seeds and breadcrumbs bring crunchiness to this mediterranean inspired dish while garlic and parsley add fresh, green accents. You can serve these crunchy shrimps as the main course with white rice or as an appetizer with a salad. The only problem you can encounter is that you’ll end up wishing you had cooked more!
Ingredients list for the parsley and sesame shrimp stir-fry
- 0.6 pound (300g) shelled shrimp tails (frozen shrimps are fine)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Slightly beat the egg in a bowl. In another bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, sesame seeds, crushed garlic and chopped parsley. Heat oil in a large skillet.
2. Dip the shrimp tails into the beaten egg, then coat with the breadcrumbs mixture. Sear the shrimps, season lightly with salt and pepper.
3. When shrimps are golden, transfer in plates and accompany with basmati rice.