A recipe high in flavor, not too rich and simple to make. It’s really fun to do: if it’s your first time trying cooking “in foil”, you absolutely won’t be disappointed!
Ingredients list: Salmon Fillets with Leeks
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 shallots
- 1 onion
- 2 leeks
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (30g) salted butter
- Olive oil
- Dill and coriander
- Baking paper or aluminum foil
Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
1. Finely mince leeks, shallots and onion and stir-fry in a little olive oil for 20 minutes. Halfway through cooking, put a nice knob of salted butter on leeks, stir and cook.
2. Once cooked, spread vegetables on the baking paper or aluminum foil to make a well stocked bed of leeks. Top with a salmon fillet.
3. Next, melt the remaining 1 3/4 tbsp (25g) of butter in the microwave, when it is melted, add dill and cilantro and brush the salmon steaks with this mixture. Close the foils with paper clips and bake for 30 minutes at 360° F (180°F). Remove from the oven and serve immediately! Don’t open the foils: your guest will have to do it by themselves as they will enjoy the perfume escaping from the foil!