Here’s another idea to make good looking and tasting appetizers: mini croissants with ham and cheese. It cannot be easier than this!
Ingredients list for the ham cheese croissants
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 slices of ham
- 2 3/4 ounces (75g) grated emmenthal cheese
1. Unroll your puff pastry and cut it into two equal parts.
2. Drop 2 slices of ham on each part.
3. Cut triangles on each part. Then sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Then roll each triangle from its base to the tip to form small croissants.
5. Brush each puff with egg yolk. Place the croissants on a silicon baking mat, and put in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 430°f (220°c).
You can make croissants with smoked salmon and cream cheese. Philadelphia will nicely do the trick!
Recipe inspiration by Frank