This refreshing grapefruit cocktail infused with basil flavor is absolutely stunning and takes just 5 minutes to make. Plus it has some health benefits you’ll love: a good dose of vitamins and antioxidants. Win!
Ingredients list for the sparkly grapefruit basil cocktail
Makes: 2 servings
- 3 large basil leaves, finely chopped
- 6 ounces (200ml) freshly squeezed red grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces (60ml) white rum
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
1. Divide the chopped basil in the bottom of each glass, add 1 tablespoon sugar per glass, then pour 1 ounce rum per glass. Muddle the basil until it is fragrant.
2. Fill half the glasses with crushed ice and add the grapefruit juice and mix well.