Whether they’re for gifting or eating right away, these ginger lime coconut fudges make an excellent treat for this time of the year. They’re ready in no time and taste fantastic thanks to the strong combined flavors of lime zest, ginger and toasted coconut. Everybody will enjoy them!
Ingredients list for the coconut fudges
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Zest of one lime, grated
- One knob of fresh ginger, grated
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. Dry-toast the shredded coconut in a skillet over medium fire until golden and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Set aside
2. Combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a medium bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir to combine and heat another 15 seconds. Stir and heat an additional 15 seconds, only if necessary. There should be a few pieces of unmelted white chocolate in the bowl.
3. Stir with a wooden spoon until almost smooth. Add grated zest, ginger and toasted coconut and stir well to combine. Scoop onto a parchment lined tray. Spread with a spatula to approximately 1-inch thickness, you can sprinkle the top with additional coconut. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Slice into 1-inch rectangles and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.