A fresh, and fragrant fruit salad! If you buy fruit at the supermarket, you have certainly remarked that it is not often mature and lacks flavor. So we will add a sophisticated touch to these fruits with basil. This simple fruit salad works wonders after a meal and will certainly surprise your guests. Once again, basil makes the difference!
Ingredient list for Apples, Grapes & Peaches Salad
- 2 peaches
- 2 apples
- 7 ounces (200g) white grape
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 sprigs of basil
1. Wash all fruits thoroughly.
2. Slice peaches, cut tapples into cubes and cut each grapes in halves.
3. In a salad bowl mix the fruit, zest and juice. Add chopped basil leaves.
4. Refrigerate for an hour to let the juices come out and blend together.
(Photo by bleuducitron)