Here’s an original and healthy way to cook poultry: a plastic wrap, a steaming and that stands alone by itself! It’s a change form cooking poultry in a pan or oven.
Ingredients: turkey rolls with herbs
- 4 turkey cutlets
- 1 / 2 bunch parsley
- 1 / 2 bunch basil
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, pepper
Preparing the stuffing with herbs:
1. Put parsley and basil with leafless pine nuts, shallots, olive oil, salt and pepper in a blender.
2. Mix until obtaining a smooth paste that you will spread on each cutlet.
3. Then roll each cutlet tightly and wrap it in plastic film.
4. Place them about 25 minutes in the steamer basket. Then remove the foil (careful taking them out, it’s hot!). Cut into large slices (1.5cm at least)… and serve.
This dish is perfect with homemade mashed potatoes (handy if you have 2 steam baskets: you cook two at once!)
Recette inspired by Cecile