As tasty as a gorgeous chocolate cake, this scrumptious chocolate salami is a quick no-bake dessert enhanced with a deliciously crunchy mix of cashews and Biscoff cookies. Feel free to show your creativity and amaze your guests with additional ingredients you add in it.
Ingredients list for Chocolate Sausage
- 1/4 pound (125g) dark chocolate
- 3 1/2 tablespoons (50g) butter
- 5 oz (150g) cashews, coarsely chopped
- 12 Biscoff cookies, cut in 4
- 2 or 3 tablespoons icing sugar
1. Melt chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over boiling water. You can also melt gently in your microwave until the mixture is smooth. Add the chopped cashews and Biscoff cookies.
2. Mix until the mixture thickens.
3. Pour into a bowl and stir with a spatula. Cover with a plastic wrap and let sit in your refrigerator for 45 minutes until firm.
4. Lay plastic wrap or parchment paper on the counter and place the mixture on it. Form chocolate into a log pressing gently from ends, top and bottom.
5. Wrap it as tightly as you can to keep the log shape and twist the ends. Chill in refrigerator overnight. Just before serving, coat the salami in icing sugar and into slices and serve.