Ingredients: white chocolate ice cream
- 0.3 pound (150g) white chocolate
- 0.85 cup (20cl) of liquid cream
- 0.20 cup (40g) of sugar
- 0.5 cup (120g) of cottage cheese
- 1 oz (30g) of pistachio nuts (unsalted)
1. Pour the very cold liquid cream in a bowl placed in another larger bowl filled with ice. Whip the cream with your hand-mixer or stand-mixer after having stored the whisks for about 15 minutes in the freezer. After 2 minutes you get Chantilly cream. Gently add the sugar to turn it into whipped cream.
2. Then whip the cottage cheese to make it more airy and add it to the whipped cream.
3. Melt white chocolate in a double boiler and when it is smooth and cooled, mix it with the previous preparation.
4. Coarsely chop the pistachios and mix with white chocolate cream.
5. Book the bowl in the freezer and let set at least 3 hours.
6. Remove the pot 15 minutes before serving and then immerse it 30 seconds in hot water to unmold easily.
7. Cut slices decorated with a few crushed pistachios… This is great!