A small salad made fast to better enjoy the sunny days of summer
Level of difficulty: Easy
Preparation time:20 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Ingredients: Magret and Gizzards Salad
- 100 g of Chasselas grappes
- 150 g of gizzards
- A smoked goose breast
- 2 c to s. chopped shallots
- 10 cl dry white wine
- 1 tbsp of aged wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp hazelnut oil
- A oak leaf salad
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- salt, pepper
Preparation The Magret and Gizzards Salad
- Put the shallots and wine in a small saucepan.
- Reduce nearly dry.
- Add vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix with the hazelnut oil.
- Wash the salad, drain thoroughly.
- Dip chasselas grains in boiling water for 2 or 3 seconds.
- Then refresh immediately.
- Peel them gently.
- Remove as much fat from gizzards, cut into slices.
- Arrange the salad on 4 plates.
- Lay the slices of magret over grapes.
- In a nonstick skillet, saute gizzards.
- Then spread on hot plates.
- Add the rendered fat in vinegar with shallots.
- Mix. Pour immediately over the salad.
- Sprinkle with chives.
Serve immediately… And enjoy this sweetness!