St. Patrick’s Marshmallow pops—Exploit this holiday best color to make a batch of bite-size treats everyone will love! These marshmallow pops are super easy and great for packaging up and gift giving as well.
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- A handful hazelnuts
- 10 large marshmallows
- 10 wooden sticks
- Liquid food coloring (if there’s no green available, you can make like us and use a ratio of 2 blue for 1 yellow to get this green color)
Spicy Baked Chicken Tenders
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F (180°C). Arrange hazelnuts on a baking sheet and dry roast until fragrant. Remove from the oven and rub between your palms to remove as much dry skins as possible. Then coarsely crush the roasted hazelnuts and set aside.
2. Prepare the marshmallow pops by pushing the sticks halfway into the marshmallows.
3. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave-safe glass or ceramic ramekin in 30-second intervals, stirring with a wooden spoon after each interval. Do not overheat or white chocolate will scorch and separate. If chocolate is too thick, your can add a few drops of liquid cream.
4. Once white chocolate melted, add the food coloring drop by drop, stirring constantly until you get the desired color
5. Immediately dip the marshmallows halfway in chocolate, then dip directly into the hazelnut sprinkles.
6. Place on waxed paper or aluminum foil and refrigerate. Let marshmallows sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.