Ingredient list for the parmesan shortbreads
For 40 cookies:
- 1 4/5 cup (180g) flour
- 1/2 cup (100g) of grated parmesan
- 4 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 egg
- 3 ounces (90g) softened butter
- Pepper, nutmeg, sea salt
One-Pan Cajun Chicken
1. Mix the flour, Parmesan cheese, poppy seeds, pepper and nutmeg. Add the softened butter and mix with your fingers to obtain a sandy texture.
2. Add the egg and if necessary, a little water to make the dough easier to knead.
3. Knead a bit, but not too much. Adjust with flour if it’s too sticky.
4. Divide the dough in half make rolls wrapped with cellophane.
5. Keep the rolls in fridge for 1 hour, until the dough hardens.
6. Make slices of a 1/5 inch thick and arrange on a plate. Sprinkle with salt.
7. Bake for fifteen minutes at 360°f (180°c). The edges should be lightly colored.