Chocolate + cashews + plenty of crunch = pure happiness in no-bake energy balls that you make in about 5 minutes! These delicious little no bake energy bites are the perfect healthy snack. Super quick and easy to make, these store great in the fridge whenever you want a treat.
Ingredients list for the No-Bake Chocolate Cashew Crunch Bites
Makes about 15-20 balls
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or vegan chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
Creamy Four Cheese Spinach Butternut Squash
1. Heat chocolate chips in the microwave and stir with a wooden spoon to get a smooth texture. Stir all ingredients together with melted chocolate in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
2. Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you like. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Note: You can use butter instead of coconut oil.