This light and flavorful yogurt sauce is perfect on any fish or chicken. Add as little or as much of these ingredients as you want or make variants — it’s truly impossible to mess it up!
Ingredients list for the Lemon Dill Yogurt Sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) greek yogurt
- Zest of 1 lemon + juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 handful of fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
1. Combine the yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, fresh dill, salt and pepper.
2. Taste the sauce and season or rectify the flavors as you wish. More lemon, more dill, more pepper… Adjust until you want to eat it by the spoonful!