This lemon garlic butter salmon is a breeze to make and the method of cooking it all together in a foil pouch seals in moisture and keeps the sweet aroma intact. A no-fuss weeknight dinner with no clean up!
Ingredients list for the salmon in foil
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1/2 pineapple, halved and sliced
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 4 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (juice of ½ a lemon)
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low-medium heat. Add honey, garlic and lemon. Whisk until the honey has melted through the butter and the mixture is well combined. Add one tablespoon chopped parsley, mix well and set aside.
3. Cut 4 sheets of 14-inch (35cm) length aluminum foil. Divide pineapple slices among sheets layering in center in an even layer and sprinkle with pepper. Arrange salmon fillets on top and drizzle with the honey lemon garlic butter sauce. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with more chopped parsley.
4. Pull sides of foil inward and seal then roll edges up, try to leave a little room for heat to circulate. Transfer the packets on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy with brown or white rice if desired and remaining sauce. Sprinkle with additional chopped parsley if you like. Enjoy!