Fresh, natural and light, this easy gluten-free version of the classic tiramisu comes together in minutes and is the perfect end to any festive meal.
Prep time: 15 mins
Resting time: 3 hours
Ingredients list for the gluten free tiramisu
- 1 pack gluten free tea biscuits, crumbled
- 5 1/3 oz (150g) dark chocolate chips + 1 3/4 oz (50g) for garnish – You can also use milk chocolate
- 1/3 cup (80g) butter, diced
- 3 tablespoons (50g) mascarpone (or cream cheese)
- 1 espresso cup
1. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave with butter. When chocolate is almost completely melted, stir in mascarpone. Smooth out with a spatula.
2. Line the bottom of 4 glasses with a layer of crumbled biscuit and slightly sprinkle with coffee using a coffee spoon or a silicon brush. Cover with a layer of chocolate, then another layer of biscuit slightly soaked with coffee. You can add as many layers as you want, just make sure you finish with biscuit on top.
3. Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving. Grate chocolate on top of the gluten free tiramisu for garnish.
Note: You can add a few drops of orange juice to the biscuit instead of coffee if you make this desserts for the kids.