Here is a seasonal salad full of flavor – perfect to start a good meal when you don’t have much time to prepare something to eat on the go. Of course, you can appreciate this fresh salad as part of a picnic or a quick, healthy dinner on the patio!
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) fresh peas
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) carrots
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) of fennel
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) zucchini
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) of tomato
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) feta cheese
- 1 shallot
- 1 glass of sparkling wine
- 2/3 oz (20 g) chives and coriander
- Rapeseed oil
- 5 spices mix
Ham Cheese & Spinach Puffs
1. Lightly brown the shallots in canola oil.
2. Add peas and a glass of sparkling wine and cook for a few minutes.
3. Leave to cool.
4. Cut carrots, fennel and zucchini in brunoise (small cubes). Dice tomatoes and cheese. Put in a large bowl.
5. Add the chopped herbs.
6. Add the peas with the cooking juice, all well cooled.
7. Season with rapeseed oil, salt and 5 spices mix.
Serve your vegetable salad well chilled.