Enjoy this Feta cheese and watermelon salad recipe
“A combination as refreshing as tasty: The associations of fruit and feta cheese. “
Preparation time: 10 min
Ingredients:Watermelon and Feta Salad
For 4 Person (s)
- 300 g of watermelon
- 100 g feta
- 1 red onion
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sp balsamic vinegar
Calories for one person: Watermelon 23 kcal – 64 kcal Feta – 7 kcal onion – Lemon 9 kcal – 45 kcal oil-TOTAL 148 kcal
Preparation: Watermelon and Feta Salad
- for feta salad watermelonCut the watermelon into pieces.
- Crumble the feta cheese and slice the onion into thin wedges.
- Wash the lemon and cut it into quarters.
- Mix oil and vinegar.
- In a bowl mix the pieces of watermelon, feta and onions and drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Mix well, garnish 4 bowls with the salad.
- Place them in the refrigerator 30 min.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.
for feta and waterlelon salad
A Pouilly Fumé (white dry wine, Loire Valley) will suit perfectly. — Also Read: Vegetable Terrine Recipe