From game day to weekend snacking we support any excuse to enjoy nachos; and these are loaded with cheese, sweet peppers, red onion, cilantro and spicy jalapeño you’ll totally forget they are 100% meatless. The nachos of your
wildest healthiest dreams!
Ingredients list for the nachos
- Corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapeños
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves with tender stems
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
Balsamic, Honey Roasted Cabbage Steaks
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Arrange half of chips on a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil or a large cast iron skillet. Top with half of each cheese and repeat the layering with remaining chips and cheese. Bake in the oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
2. While nachos bake, toss bell pepper and red onion with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve nachos topped with the bell pepper salsa and topped with sliced jalapeños and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!