Reset with this healthy beet salad using only uses beets, scallion, sesame seeds and sesame oil. It’s as simple as it is crunchy and refreshing!
Ingredients list for the sesame beet salad
- 1 raw medium red beet, peeled
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Julienne, grate or spiralize the beet in a salad bowl. Combine sesame oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl to make the dressing.
2. Drizzle the dressing on top of beets and toss to coat well, sprinkle with scallion and sesame seeds. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if necessary. Enjoy! ♡