Here’s a nice tart that translate the fall season into our dessert plates: this apples and walnuts tart will comfort you for sure! Nothing is simpler than this flavored, crumbly, crunchy and rustic pastry. A little apple sauce, apples, walnuts and voila.
Ingredients list: apples walnuts tart
- 2 1/2 cups (250g) of wheat flour
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) of walnuts
- 4 1/2 tbsp (65mL) of olive oil
- Some vegetable milk
- 1 1/2 ounces (40g) rapadura
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 large apples
- 4 tbsp applesauce
Balsamic, Honey Roasted Cabbage Steaks
1. In a bowl, combine flour, 1 ounce (30g) sugar, cinnamon, salt and 2 ounces (60g) of crushed walnuts. Add the olive oil, mix with your fingertips. Add a little milk to form a ball. Spread the dough in a pie pan or on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. Cut halved apples into slices. Sprinkle the dough with applesauce, then place the apples.
3. Mix 10g of sugar with a little cinnamon and sprinkle over apples.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 360°F (180°c) for about 30 minutes. Your apple tart is ready!
Read also: chicken casserole with beer