Preparation: 20 minutes
Total time: 20 Minutes
Difficulty: very easy
Ingredients list: Tomatoes verrines with goat cheese and bacon
For persons: 4
- 1 3/4 ounces (50g) bacon
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g ) cherry tomatoes, cut into chunks
- A log of fresh goat cheese, crumbled
1. Fry the bacon in a skillet.
2. Prepare the glasses.
3. Put a layer of cherry tomatoes in the bottom of the glasses, then a layer of goat cheese and finish with cherry tomatoes again.
4. Finally top with crumbled bacon.
Your verrines are ready, have a good tasting!
Also Read : Tomatoes, Cucumber and goat Cheese verrine