Do you want to present your soups in an original way? Soup is an ideal dish to start a dinner: it’s a concentration of flavors and textures. No matter how delicate and perfumed your soup is, when it comes to style it is a great dish to offer at a party or a formal dinner. The container becomes as important as the soup itself. Here are 10 ideas for lovely soup presentations to impress your guests at your next party.
- 1. French Onion Soup — by Tartelette
- 2. Tomato Soup — by An Edible Mosaic
- 3. Roasted Broccoli Cheese Soup — by I Am Baker
- 4. Apple, Gruyere and Sage Muffins and a Childhood Soup — by Cannelle & Vanille
- 5. Dried Mushroom an Root Vegetable Soup — by Matmedmera (in swedish)