A Juicy Strawberry Chocolate Fondue, melted with sweet sentiments… Do we need to say more to make you fall in love again?
Ingredients list for the dipped strawberries
- 12 average size strawberries
- 7 ounces (200g) baking chocolate
- 24 to 36 wooden sticks
1. Pinch the stem and leaves off the top of each strawberry. Slice strawberries lengthwise (you should be able to make about 3 slices) and cut the top, making a V with the tip of a knife to make a heart. You can also use a cookie cutter if you have a small one.
2. Gently insert a lollipop stick in the center of each slice. Set aside on a platter.
3. Using a double boiler, slowly melt the chocolate over low heat.
4. Transfer the chocolate fondue to a bowl and serve hot along with strawberry pops.