Roasting is one of the fastest and easiest ways to prepare salmon. Crispy on the outside and juicy inside, these healthy oven roasted salmon fillets with cajuns spices over zucchini noodles are ready in less than 20 minutes. A total winner for a delicious weeknight dinner!
Ingredients list for the roasted salmon and zucchini noodles
- 2 salmon fillets (approx. 4 oz)
- 2 zucchinis
- Cajun spice blend or any spices you like
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Pink peppercorns
- Olive oil
One-Pan Cajun Chicken
1. Wash and julienne zucchini into long strips, without peeling. Heat a large pot of salted water.
2. Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Drizzle salmon with olive oil and season with sea salt, pepper and cajun spice blend. Roast in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until desired doneness of fish is reached.
3. While salmon is roasting, briefly cook the zucchini in boiling water—3 minutes maximum, then drain and arrange on serving plates.
4. Remove fish from oven and transfer onto zucchini noodles. Sprinkle with crushed pink peppercorns and serve.
Note: You can use frozen salmon fillets, just put them straight in the oven and roast for 3-4 minutes more.