You are the official Thanksgiving salad-bringer in your family this year, but still lack of inspiration? Here’s a genius salad with quinoa, pomegranate seeds, cilantro, green bell pepper, and a quick lime dressing. You are pretty sure to have a crowd-pleasing salad in your sleeve for the big day! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Prep time: 10 mins
Ingredients list for the Thanksgiving Salad
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (here is a video tutorial for how to cook quinoa)
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 handful of roasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil (or other oil)
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- juice of two limes (lemons also work)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt (be easy on salt, as cooked quinoa is already salted)
Toss all salad ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
Whisk all ingredients together until combined.