We all like guilt-free pleasures and these pomegranate parfaits are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Ready in less than 20 minutes, no baking, no chilling, ready to serve, take these to your next holiday party for a refreshing, yet festive dessert. Everyone will thank you, we promise!
Ingredients list for Pomegranate Cheesecake Parfaits
Makes 3-4 servings:
- 1 cup (250ml) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 pomegranate, seeded
- 1/2 cup Biscoff cookies, crushed
- Salted butter caramel (get the recipe here)
1. Combine crushed Biscoff cookies with a tablespoon salted butter caramel and line the bottom of small glasses with this mixture—1/2-inch thick.
2. Top with a layer of pomegranate seeds and refrigerate.
3. Beat the heavy cream with an electric mixer, until light, fluffy and stiff peaks form. Add the sugar gently, mixing at low speed not to break the whipped cream. Note that the mixing bowl, cream and mixer whisks must be very cold.
4. Transfer the whipped Chantilly cream into a pastry bag and fill the small glasses. Sprinkle a few pomegranate seeds on top and drizzle caramel sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: You can replace whipped cream with 0% greek yogurt for a lighter version of this recipe, just skip the pastry bag.