Creamy, hearty, and healthy—This delicious peanut-avocado toast shows off the perfect combination of healthy fats, vitamins and flavor. What’s not to love for a healthy and filling snack?
Ingredients list for the peanut-avocado toasts
- 2 ripe avocados + for the toasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- Juice of one 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 slices of country bread
- Chopped scallion and cilantro, for garnish
Spicy Baked Chicken Tenders
1. In a blender, combine avocado, peanuts, olive oil, salt, pepper and lime juice. Pulse until smooth and homogenous, adding water to get the desired texture.
2. Toast bread slices then spread the avocado peanut sauce. Top with avocado slices and sprinkle with additional crushed peanuts, scallion and cilantro.