Bursting with ripe, colorful fruits and vegetables, this vivid melon cucumber Napa cabbage slaw is the perfect combination of savory and sweet flavors. Super refreshing and done in 10 minutes!
Ingredients list for the Melon and Napa Cabbage Coleslaw
Serves 2 – 4:
- 1 melon, seeded
- 1/2 Napa cabbage, chopped
- 1 cucumber, diced
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed with side of your knife then peeled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3 pinches of salt
- Fresh cracked pepper, to taste
1. Make the vinaigrette: Add all ingredients to a mason jar or any type of container with a lid. Shake vigorously until combined. Adjust salt and pepper if needed.
2. Use a melon baller to scoop balls from the melon half and add to a large bowl.
3. Add chopped Napa cabbage and diced cucumber and toss to combine. Drizzle with the vinaigrette, toss to coat well, then serve immediately.
Note: The garlic flavor will get stronger the longer the vinaigrette sits.